Pages

HOME Φ WEBSITE ę

Friday, July 8, 2011

NAME THAT HELLHOUND!!

You all suggested the names for the upcoming Hellhound that'll be introduced in my second book of the Road to Hell series (Hell's Phoenix).  As I mentioned last night, I allowed my boys (2 sons and husband) to pick 3 of the names, but then my 2 sons wanted their opionions to matter on MY 2! You just can't make boys happy, you know! ;-) And they call us girls complicated. Ha! I think boys are worse!

After a heated argument with them on MY 2 votes (in which my husband told us 3 to lower our voices or the folks in the condo 10 stories up would call the police...hehe), we've agreed on 6 names instead of 5. LOL

It was tough picking these names and I still wish I could've picked others, but I ultimately had to determine if I thought it was a name my characters would've picked, or if I just liked the name. Not an easy task, I tell you!
Here are the final 6 names for you to vote on (in no particular order of favoritism):

Carina
Nina
Chava
FiFi
Mulisha
Devlin


Congrats to whoever entered these names because I have no idea without looking back at the comments.  Good luck!! 

You may cast your vote in the poll on the right-hand side of the blog.  One vote per person, please!  I'll accept votes through July 15th at noon CST, at which time, the winning name will be announced.

Any questions, just ask me! =D

Huggles,
Gracen

2 comments:

Deena said...

VOTED!! Hee hee Love the names!

lindsey hutchison @ United By Books said...

voted awesome contest cant wait to see which one wins